As we continue to navigate this new normal, our commitment to you is that we will do whatever we can to provide your children with a safer and healthy learning environment. We appreciate and thank you for your cooperation and patience with our protocols and staff.
- All persons will be actively screened prior to entry - screening questions must be answered and temperature checks with a no touch thermomater will be taken prior to entry.
- Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 and/or symptoms of illness will not be permitted to enter facility.
- If anyone in the student’s household is symptomatic, has tested positive for COVID-19, the student will not be allowed to participate.
- All persons must sanitize hands upon entry.
- Face coverings required at all times.
- Persons not adhering to the face covering policy will be asked to put on a mask or leave the facility.
- Students may remove mask with instructor request at times when it may interfere with activity, placing it in a labeled paper bag to be isolated in a designated spot.
- Only one (1) parent/caregiver per student participant allowed.
- NO siblings unless also enrolled concurrently at same time.
To limit congestion in our lobby, we ask that you conduct all business through our Online Parent Portal and via email. For assistance regarding registration, tuition payments and account questions, please email our Customer Care staff at email@example.com.
Program specific information will be emailed to enrolled member families. We look forward to seeing you back at Team OC!