Our commitment to you is that we will do whatever we can to provide your children with a safer and healthy learning environment. Our Covid Safety Plan includes adherance to current public health orders and guidance for our industry sector set forth by local, state and federal public health organizations. We appreciate and thank you for your cooperation complying with our Covid safety policies.
- If your child or anyone in the student’s household is sick, symptomatic or has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you keep your child home.
- Sick children will not be allowed to participate.
- All persons must sanitize hands prior to or upon entry into the facility.
- Per California Department of Public Health for our business sector, masks are are required indoors by all persons at all times, including students participating in activities.
- Persons not adhering to the mask policy will kindly be asked to put on a mask or leave the facility.
To limit congestion in our lobby, we ask that you conduct all business through our Online Parent Portal and via email when possible.
For assistance regarding registration, tuition payments and account questions, please email our Customer Care staff at email@example.com or call 714-444-1144.
Program specific information will be emailed to enrolled member families. We look forward to seeing you at Team OC!